Founded in 1990 by Yves and Christian Rosnoblet
The company first focused on the production of test beds dedicated to motorcycle racing before expanding its range of products over the years.
- 1990: Creation of the company, based in La Roche sur Foron (74)
- 2012: Integration of the company within the Metal Deploye Resistor group
- 2013: Acceleration of R&D developments
- 2015: New buildings to support our growth
- 2020: Creation of the Rotronics Performance brand
- 2021: Acquisition of the company V-Motech